Non-Immigrant O visa – Retirement

Non-Immigrant O visa – Retirement

( Extension / Renewal )

ให้คำปรึกษา แนะนำ และบริการยื่นเปลี่ยนประเภทวีซ่า Non O และต่อ วีซ่าเกษียณอายุในประเทศไทยให้กับคุณลูกค้าชาวต่างชาติที่มีอายุครบ
50 ปีบริบูรณ์ขึ้นไป

To get a retirement visa in Thailand, you must be at least 50 years old, have no criminal record in your home country and in Thailand,
and have no prohibitive diseases, which the Thai Embassy lists as Leprosy, Tuberculosis, drug addictions, Elephantiasis, and
Syphilis in its third phase.

You’ll also need to show one of these three financial documents to qualify for non-immigrant O or OA visa:

  • copies of your bank statements showing a deposit of the amount equal to and not less than 800,000 baht
         in your Thai bank account or
  • notarized bank statement copies showing income of not less than 65,000 baht per month, plus an affidavit
         from your embassy or consulate as proof of income or
  • a combination of a deposit account and a monthly income totaling at least 800,000 baht.

If you do not have some of documents or you missed or do not have all of documents required by The Thai Government.
THAI VISA BANGKOK will work with you to find a way and ensure that your needs are met.


No matter where you are in Bangkok or outside Bangkok
( Nonthaburi, Pathumthani, Samut Prakarn, Korat etc ).
We can assist you for
Non-Immigrant O Visa- Retirement extension and renewal

We provide consultation on a per case basis.


Changing the type of visa to Non-Immigrant O Visa – Retirement Visa
start from 12,000 THB

Extension or Renewal Non-Immigrant O Visa – Retirement Visa

start from 12,000 THB
Our service fees are not included all Thai Government fees.

Please contact 096 – 897 – 3378 or LINE ID: thaivisabangkok

You can apply for a retirement visa either in your home country (in some cases) or in Thailand.

Inside Thailand:
First thing you’ll want to do is prepare your required financial documents and all of the following:

  • passport with at least six months validity
  • 4 cm x 6 cm photos taken in the last six months
  • an updated bank passbook
  • a bank letter confirming your funds were deposited from a foreign source not less than two months from the date of application
  • health certificate (you may not need this if you’re in Thailand)
  • a police/background check certificate

In most cases, you need to apply for a non-immigrant visa O before you extend your visa in Thailand into a one-year non-immigrant OA visa. You’ll be given 90 days
in the kingdom. And after your first 60 days, you can apply for a one-year OA visa.

Outside Thailand:
If you’re applying for your retirement visa outside of Thailand, you’ll be applying for a non-immigrant OA visa. You’ll need to bring the same documents listed
above with you to the nearest Thai Embassy in your country. But don’t be surprised if you the embassy tells you they don’t issue this type of visa to foreigners, as not all of them do.

The non-immigrant OA long term visa lets you 
retire in Thailand for one year and can be renewed from within Thailand every year thereafter.
You’ll have two options when getting your non-immigrant OA visa: single-entry or multiple-entry.

If you’re not planning on leaving Thailand while on your retirement visa, you can apply for a single-entry non-immigrant visa OA. If you do need to leave the country, whether for leisure
or in an emergency, you must 
apply for a re-entry permit.

A multiple-entry OA visa lets you leave and enter Thailand as you wish. So if you know that you’re going to come and go quite often while living in Thailand, your best bet is to get
a multiple-entry visa from the start.
Whether you apply inside or outside of Thailand, you’ll have to do 90-day check in at Thailand immigration after your visa has been approved.