Non Immigrant ED visa

Non-Immigrant ED visa or Student Visa

( Extension / Renewal )

ให้คำปรึกษา แนะนำ และบริการเตรียมเอกสารวีซ่านักเรียน

This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to study the languages, attend seminar, training session, or internship in Thailand.

THAI VISA BANGKOK will provide documents from school in order for you to bring

all necessary documents to obtain an Education Visa from The Thai Embassy or
Thai Consulate outside of Thailand.

If you are going to stay or live in Thailand for more than 1-2 months. It is not a bad idea
to start or think about learning Thai language and you can get an Education Visa to stay
in Thailand. You can view more for Thai Language Course here.


   Our service fee start from 12,000 THB

   Our service fees are not included all Thai Government fees.

   Please contact 096 – 897 – 3378 or LINE ID : thaivisabangkok