Non Immigrant B Visa

 Foreigners applying for a job or opening a business will require a Thai business visa. This can be best applied for before coming to Thailand. In addition, this type of visa can be extended to a long term visa which can be done either inside or outside the Kingdom of Thailand.

Categories under the Thai Business Visa
There are 2 categories in which foreigners can enter under this type of visa.

Non-Immigrant B Visa (Conducting Business)
Foreigners who wish to setup or conduct business in Thailand should apply for a Thai Non-Immigrant B visa

90 Days Non-Immigrant Visa (Single-Entry)

This is an initial visa issued by the Thai embassy or consulate in your home country which allows a stay of 90 consecutivedays in Thailand.

    1-Year Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple-Entry)

This is issued to those who want to conduct business and intend to frequently travel in and out of Thailand.
The initial non-immigrant visa can be extended to this visa once the work permit is processed.

Non-Immigrant B Visa (Employment)
§  Foreigners who intend to work in Thailand should apply for an initial 90-Day Non-Immigrant B visa from their home country
under employment category.
§  The work permit application takes place during the initial 90 days given through the initial visa.
§  Once a valid work permit is obtained, the applicant then applies for the 1-Year Non-Immigrant B visa inside Thailand.
§  90-day reporting to any Thai Immigration Office is required to the visa holder under this category.
§  A re-entry permit is required if the applicant wishes to travel outside of the country.
§  Renewal of this visa can be done inside Thailand.

  Our company provides consultancy of Non-Immigrant B Visa in Thailand as well as assists foreigners to arrange
  and prepare
all necessary documents to 
obtain Non-Immigrant B Visa from The Thai Embassy outside Thailand
changing the type of visa to Non-Immigrant B Visa and BOI  in Thailand.

  If you do not have some of documents or you missed or do not have all of documents required by The Thai Government.
  THAI VISA BANGKOK will work with you to find a way and ensure that your needs are met.


  No matter where you are in Thailand ( Bangkok, Pattaya, Nonthaburi, Phuket etc ).
  We can assist you for
Non-Immigrant B Visa We provide consultation on a per case basis.


  When our company agrees to accept the customer’s job. It means that the client’s work must be achieved according to objectives.
  There will be no job leave or customers have to follow 
the work with company later and work will be finished according to the time that       customers has been informed before starting the job.


  Non-Immigrant B Visa Service (Apply from outside Thailand)
  start from 10
,000 THB

  Non-Immigrant B Visa Service (Changing type to Non B Visa in Thailand)

  start from 15,000 THB
  Our service fees are not included all Thai Government fees.


  For further questions, please contact 096 – 897- 3378 / Line ID : thaivisabangkok


  ทางบริษัทของเราให้คำแนะนำ ปรึกษา เตรียมเอกสารหรือยื่นเอกสารการขอวีซ่าธุรกิจหรือเรียกว่าวีซ่าทำงาน (Non-Immigrant B Visa) สำหรับ

  ชาวต่างชาติที่ต้องการ มาทำงานตามสัญญาว่าจ้างงานหรือเพื่อมาประกอบธุรกิจในประเทศไทย รวมทั้งวีซ่ากลุ่มงาน  BOI ด้วย บริษัทของเรา

  รับงานด้านเอกสารวีซ่าธุรกิจหรือวีซ่าทำงานของทุกจังหวัดในประเทศไทย เมื่อบริษัทของเราตกลงรับงานของลูกค้าแล้วนั่นหมายถึงงานของ 

  ลูกค้าต้องสำเร็จตามวัตถุประสงค์จะไม่มีการทิ้งงาน หรือลูกค้าต้องมาตามงานกับบริษัททีหลัง และงานจะเสร็จตามกำหนดเวลาที่ได้แจ้งกับลูกค้า

  ไว้ตั้งแต่ก่อนเริ่มงานสอบถามเพิ่มเติมติดต่อ  คุณเอ็กซ์ 096– 897- 3378 / Line ID : thaivisabangkok


 Here is information for types of Non-Immigrant B Visa.

 1. Non-Immigrant B Visa for foreigners who wish to enter the Kingdom to work or conduct business.

    Foreigners who wish to work in Thailand must provide the following documents;
Passport or travel documents with validity of not less than 6 months.
 - Completed visa application form.
 - Recent passport size photograph (4x6 cm.) of the applicant taken within the past 6 months
 - Evidence of educational qualification such as diplomas and resume.

 Additional documents;

  - Letter of approval from The Ministry of Labor. To obtain this letter,
    the applicant’s prospective employer in Thailand is required to submit Form WP3 at the Office of Foreign
    Workers Administration Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor.
    Or at The Provincial Employment Office in his or her respective province.

  - Copy of work permit issued by The Ministry of Labor and alien income tax or
     Por Ngor Dor 91(only the case where the applicant has previously worked in Thailand)

  - Corporate documents of hiring company in Thailand such as;
  1.1 Business Registration and Business License
  1.2 List of shareholders
  1.3 Company profile, details of business operation

  1.4 List of foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions
  1.5 Map indicating location of the company
  1.6 Balance sheet, statement of income tax and business tax
       (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Por 30 of the latest year)

  1.7 Value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)

  1.8 Document indicating the number of foreign tourists (for tourism business only) or
       document indicating export transactions issued by banks (for export business only)


   - An alien who receives a Non-Immigrant visa can work in Thailand once he or she is being granted a work permit. An alien in

     violation of The Immigration Act B.E. 2522(1979) Concerning taking up employment without work permit or The Royal Decree

    B.E. 2522 (1979) concerning holding employment in certain restricted occupations and professions shall be prosecuted and

    imprisoned or fined or shall face both penalties.

  - It is recommended that the applicant should apply for visa at The Thai Embassy / Consulate the country where he or she has

    the residence. Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. He or she may apply

    for an extension of stay at The office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year

    from the date of first entry into Thailand.


  Non Immigrant B Visa category “ IB” (BOI)
   This is issued to foreign citizens employed to work on investment projects
   which are under the auspices of the Board of Investment of Thailand.
   ( BOI must provide the following documents;)

   -Letter from the Office of Investment Promotion ( BOI ) to companies that have been promoted.
   -Name list of approved foreigners.

    ทางบริษัท THAI VISA BANGKOK ให้บริการแนะนำ จัดเตรียม เอกสาร และอื่นๆ ของ BOI
    โปรดสอบถามเพิ่มเติมในการขอรับบริการ คุณ เอ็กซ์  096 897 3378  หรือ Line ID : thaivisabangkok